Topaz Studio 2 should automatically configure itself for Photoshop CC when it installs on your computer and you should find it under Filters>Topaz Labs>Topaz Studio 2.
If you have it installed and you are still not able to find it in your filters menu, try re-installing the application. You can use our Topaz Studio 2 Mac Installer or Topaz Studio 2 Windows Installer.
If you’re still not able to find it, you can manually configure it using the following steps:
- Open ‘Finder’
- Select Go>Go to Folder
- Copy and paste the following path: /Applications/Topaz Studio 2/Topaz Studio 2.app/Contents/Resources/PS_Plugins/TopazStudio2.plugin
- Click ‘Go’
- Right-click (or ctrl+click) on the ‘TopazStudio2.plugin file’
- Select ‘Copy “TopazStudio2.plugin”‘
- Open your Applications folder
- Go to /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC [year number]/Plug-ins
- Paste “TopazStudio2.plugin” file in the “Plug-ins” folder
- Open ‘Windows Explorer’
- Go to C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz Studio 2\PS_Plugins_x64
- Right-click and copy the “tltopazstudiops_x64.8bf” alias file
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC\Plug-ins
- Right click in this folder, next to Generator, and paste the file here
- Restart Photoshop CC and try invoking your plug-in once more
Ready to get started?
Download Topaz Studio 2 and get started today!